Pizza 4 Formaggi
For 4 people ()
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic oil
- 0 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 ounce(s) saga blue cheese, cubed
- 2 ounce(s) gruyere cheese, grated
- 2 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to 10-12 inches.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet or seasoned pizza stone.
Pinch up the dough edges to make thin rim.
Brush dough with garlic oil and top with red onion.
Scatter saga blue and mozzarella cheese over dough.
Mix together the gruyere, parmesan and thyme.
Grind black pepper over entire pizza.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbling.