For 4 people ()
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup(s) spinach leaves (fresh, or 1 cup defrosted frozen)
- 0.5 cup(s) mushroom
- 0.5 cup(s) tomato, chopped
- 0.5 cup(s) broccoli floret (small)
- 0.5 cup(s) bell pepper, chopped (preferably yellow or orange)
- 0.25 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 0.25 cup(s) black olives, sliced
- 0.25 cup(s) sun-dried tomato, slivered
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare pizza dough according to directions (if using a recipe) and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees (if desired, and omit this step entirely if using pre-cooked dough).
Mix tomato paste with 1/4 cup water and add a bit more, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add garlic and mix well.
Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving a half inch or so for crust.
Sprinkle toppings over pizza, more or less in order given. (If you prefer to end with the cheese, that's okay too.).
Sprinkle with seasonings.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Slice and eat.