For 4 people ()
- 1 a bit oil for greasing
- 100 grams self-raising (self rising) flour
- 100 grams plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne
- 1 Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) easy-blend dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
Grease a large pizza tin (pan) with the oil. Place the flours in a mixing bowl and stir in the paprika and cayenne.
Season with salt and pepper and stir in the yeast. Add the oil and blend in half the water, adding more if necessary, and mix thoroughly to form a firm dough.
Press the dough into a 25 cm/10 in circle and put in the greased tin.
Cover with Clingfilm (plastic wrap) and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes until the dough has risen.
The pizza base is now ready to add the topping.