3 9-Inch Pizzas
1 ½ hours dough preparation
15-25 minutes cooking
• 1 1/3 cup warm water (105F exactly!)
• 1/4 cup non-fat dry milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4 cups bread flour
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1 pk. dry yeast
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for dough)
• 9 ounces vegetable oil (3 oz. per pan)
• Butter flavored Pam Spray
Directions For Dough:
1. Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl. Add water and stir to mix well.
2. Allow to sit for two minutes.
3. Add oil and stir again. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
4. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes – you can also use a bread machine
if you have one.
5. Divide dough into three balls. In three 9" cake pans, put 3 Oz. of oil in each making sure it is
6. Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle. Place in cake pans.
7. Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
8. Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Directions For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 475F
2. Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1" of edge.
3. Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
4. Place toppings of your choice in this order: pepperoni or ham, vegetables, meats (cooked ground
sausage or beef)
5. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese
6. Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.