2 13-Inch Pizzas
10 minutes dough preparation
15-25 minutes cooking
• 2 cups flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1/4 cup salad oil
• 2 tablespoons salad oil
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Add ingredients to a bowl and only use 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
3. Stir the mixture vigorously until it leaves the side of the bowl.
4. Gather the dough together with your hands and press into a ball.
5. Knead the dough in the bowl 10 times to make smooth then divide dough in half.
6. On lightly floured surface roll each half into a 13-inch circle.
7. Place each circle on a 13 inch pizza pan.
8. Turn up edges 1/2 inch and pinch.
9. Brush circles with the remaining tablespoon of salad oil.
10. Add your toppings and bake for 15-25 minutes or until it is cooked to your liking.
You can try different types of flour for this recipe including white, wholewheat and gluten free.