For 4 people ()
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 pound(s) plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped in 1/2" pieces
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 12" uncooked dough
- 6 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 fresh basil leaves cut into julienne strips
Combine 2 Tbls. olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, and salt in bowl.
Allow to marinate while making dough.
Brush dough crust lightly with olive oil.
Top with cheese, then tomatoes.
Drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated 500F oven on pizza stone for 8−10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with parmesan cheese, then basil.
Cool on a wire rack for 2−3 minutes before cutting into wedges and